McMoyler Method Class Logistics
- Address: 2262 California Street between Buchanan and Webster Streets. Please look for our banner posted outside the building.
- Parking: Street parking is often available, particularly if you look carefully in the surrounding neighborhoods.
- Parking garage located at 2405 Clay Street, located 2 blocks from the course location, on the corner of Clay and Webster.
- We recommend dropping expectant moms off at the course location while her partner parks the car.
- Please Bring: at least 2 bed pillows to use for your added comfort. You will be sitting in conference-style chairs and will need 1 pillow to sit on and 1 pillow for your back.
- We provide "nests" upon request. Nests (provide support in a side lying position) are typically utilized by moms on modified bed-rest, attending class with their Ob/midwife’s permission.
- Be sure to wear loose, comfortable clothing; bring sweaters or blankets for individual comfort needs.
- MEALS: Options include; eat before you arrive, bring something to eat in class, or stop at a nearby café or restaurant and bring something with you.
One Day Format
- Arrive close to 9:00 am to allow time for check-in and to enjoy complimentary coffee and tea.
- The course begins promptly at 9:30 am and ends at 4:30 pm.
- We provide coffee, tea and water throughout the day. A mid-morning snack followed by cookies and milk during the afternoon break.
MEALS: There is a working lunch, all participants remain on site.
- Bring Lunch with you to eat on-site. Refrigeration provided.
Two Evening Format
- Arrive close to 5:30 pm to allow time for check-in and to enjoy tea.
- The courses are taught over 2 evenings beginning promptly at 6:00 pm and ending at 9:00 pm.
- Hot chocolate, tea and water service provided throughout the evening; cookies and milk served during the evening break.
- Eat before you arrive; you are also welcome to bring a light supper with you to eat on site.